As a Pricing Manager, you'll support the management of pricing strategy, balancing commercial and customer needs. We'll look to you to make sure that pricing structures are transparent and fair with no hidden charges. Additionally, you'll be contributing the development of new and enhanced pricing capabilities for product development.
My client is a leading mortgage lender and part of a wider banking group. This role is based in the City of London.
The Pricing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing pricing, quality and behavioural assumptions to drive budget, forecasts, and project delivery
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to develop the pricing strategy
- Planning for multiple outcomes in response to changes in the competitive and regulatory environment
- Developing the right settings for credit risk parameters and margin management, and providing expertise to group meetings
The successful Pricing Manager will have:
- A proven track record of analysis or modelling in pricing, credit, finance or data analytics environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Mortgage or personal lending experience
- The ability to analyse and evaluate significant amounts of information to aid sound decision making
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders up to and including executive level
- The ability to apply agile ways of working and risk management
- Experience in optimisation software, SAS or Python, and R would be an advantage.
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.