Primary Loan Closer - Banking
- Salary:£70,000 - £75,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Mar 18
Primary Loan Closer, Clear par, Loan IQ, SENTRY, Debt domain, Excel, and LSTA, LMA documentation,
For this reputable banking organisation we are looking for a Primary Loan Closer to join the primary loan trading operations team which provides back office support for the Loan Syndicate team within LAF (Leveraged and Acquisition Finance). Primary Loan Closer will focus on drafting confirmations, agree terms with agents, clients and draw up pricing letters – execution to closing. The Closer will be also responsible for a timely closing of all primary loans trades. Liaising with internal teams (loan syndicate, legal execution, KYC, Agency)) and external legal counsel and counterparts. This team is also responsible for Secondary Loans Closing hence it is a great opportunity to cross train and learn secondary loan closing.
Skills & Experience
- Previous loan closing experience is a significant advantage for the role as would be legal understanding of documentation.
- Knowledge of Clear par, Loan IQ, SENTRY, Debt domain, Excel, and LSTA and LMA documentation,
- Strong communication skills to deal with both internal and external clients, including front office staff, Agency, legal execution.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved.
- Pro-active problem solving attitude.
- Able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards under pressure.