- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Sep 18
Prime Derivatives - Client Operations - London # 113522
The role requirements are (but not limited to):
- Co-ordination, development & maintenance of relationship with partners across Credit Suisse.
- SME advisor on product and Credit Suisse processes to internal & external partners and clients.
- Taking, owning and resolving escalations with CS and external vendor partners on behalf of the client.
- Close working relationship with PDS and Prime Front Office Partners and Client operations globally.
- Level one escalation and oversight of the Operational utility, functional processing groups on all client and risk matters.
- Management of risks inherent to the PDS business.
- Identification and implementation of enhancements to manage risk, improve processes and the client experience.
- Know Your Client - Understand clients interaction and process model.
- Driving & maintaining the high standards of client service that Credit Suisse offer.
This role involves close working relationships with:
- External clients of Credit Suisse.
- PDS Front Office partners.
- Cross product Client Relationship Managers.
- Client Operations teams globally.
- Internal control and operational partners.
- External utility vendors.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive working knowledge of ETD & Cleared OTC products and regulation.
- Strong client relationship facing skills, polished and professional manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high level of written and spoken English.
- Good negotiation capabilities and are able to handle difficult situations whilst under pressure.
- Strong control ethics and ability to assess items appropriately for escalation, applying your industry knowledge.
- Lateral thinking and problem resolution skillset.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to deliver on strict deadlines on time.
- Understanding of the complexity of financial products and services.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to details.
- You are reliable, patient, service orientated, resilient.
- You are flexible and you learn new solutions and systems quickly.
- You are a self-starter, motivated for professional development.