Principal Agile Analyst
Technical eFront Business Analyst
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with expert eFront knowledge and experience to join Private Asset Technology. Private Assets Technology team is responsible for overseeing the operation and delivery of projects supporting Private Equity, Real Estate Debt & Infrastructure Finance.
We need someone who is a good communicator, proactive and has the strength and knowledge to challenge and innovate.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. We offer flexible working appropriate for a client solutions focussed role.
The team delivers to multiple business areas within Private Assets (Real Estate, Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Micro Financing), this role is more focussed on Real Estate Private Debt
This is not an ordinary BA role. The lead technical business analyst for AIDA & RE Debt business unit responsible for bridging the gap between business team and tech teams &
is responsible for owning and managing the work items assigned to them; working with business and technology stakeholders directly and coordinating with third party software vendors. You will be involved at every stage of the software development lifecycle.
We enjoy solving problems together and are focused on delivering value to our clients.
What you'll do
Representing global data solutions team to multiple stakeholders across numerous projects to ensure the delivery of solutions to deliver business benefit. Key aspects of the role will include;
• Responsible for organizing technical changes from requirement gathering, through development, testing up to documentation & user training.
• Maintaining strong relationships with service providers for related changes.
• Responsible for ensuring the continued evolution and professional operation of the core applications, eFront FIA and reporting platform.
• Manage new applications onboarding as well as change in existing applications across their entire lifecycle, from design over build, testing and training to the release stage, in collaboration with the vendor and contractors.
• Interact directly with business users to identify and analyze their needs, actively participate in business process design and changes.
• Collaborate actively with product owner to ensure the change pipeline is always up to date.
• Ensure project integration within agile process.
• Present, explain and seek guidance from stakeholders.
• Help agile change team by configuring systems directly.
• Support users in daily operations (2nd/3rd level incident and problem management).
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• 3 years+ experience of working with eFront
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Experience working with databases
• Strong data analysis skills (including SQL)
• Working with senior stakeholders and users
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem-solving
• Relationship management and business engagement
• Track-record of delivery within large programmes
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Structured analysis techniques
• Able to engage with stakeholders in both Business and Technology
• Able to challenge stakeholders diplomatically but robustly when appropriate
• Multi-disciplined and able to provide support throughout SDLC
• Capable of balancing timely delivery against strategic development
• Detailed and logical approach with full traceability of analysis
• Pro-active and delivery-focused
What you'll be like
• A team oriented individual
• Flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
• A critical thinker who's able to look at things from different angles
• Great at unpicking a problem, from start to end, own and deliver the solution
• Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once
• Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
• Keen to improve what we do for our clients
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.