Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global business intelligence company, looking to hire a Principal Analyst with a focus on Aluminium to join the commercial team in London, United Kingdom.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Analyse aluminium in the industry specialising in raw materials, bauxite, alumina and carbon products for the aluminium smelting process.
- Follow commercially viable opportunities to grow revenue and profit.
- Ensure the continued success of price assessments for alumina, bauxite and carbon products.
- Confident to coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Directly reporting to the Research Manager, Aluminium.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven commercial experience, with a strong quantitative background.
- The ability to lead, influence and motivate others – with the ability to develop and mentor other members in the team.
- Familiar with handling large data sets, understanding mathematical concepts and processes.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in mining and metals and/or energy.
- Located in London, United Kingdom