Principal Project Manager, Talent and Engagement
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Nov 18
Aon are currently recruiting a Principal Project /Program Manager to join our Talent, Reward and Performance practice in London.
Our practice has 3,000 professionals and experts focused on one goal: helping our clients drive business performance through people performance.
For most firms, talent is their largest expense and their greatest asset. People have the most significant impact on a firm’s performance. In an increasingly competitive market, optimising investment in talent is vital for a firm’s overall success. Securing the right people, developing a strong employer brand and value proposition, and aligning your people with your corporate goals are all key to this success.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Principal Project Manager in our Talent team you would be responsible for directing our more complex projects, providing guidance and advice to our clients and implementing programs which enable our clients to better understand employee feedback and take appropriate action to increase motivation, retention and ultimately business performance.
Project Management skills are highly valued by Aon and by our clients. As well as opportunities to work with some of the world’s best-known organisations, you will have opportunities to continue to develop your project management and client advisory skills.
As a Principal Project Manager some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Providing overall delivery direction to both Aon and client delivery teams
- Providing consulting advice to clients on methodology options and implications
- Demonstrating strong project management and a focus on delivery excellence to ensure that agreed deliverables are produced on-time and to required quality standards.
- Facilitating senior client meetings with critical importance (e.g., programme strategy meetings, survey design sign off meetings, or preliminary results discussions)
- Contributing to strategy development for the Talent Practice
- Contributing to proposals and bid processes for clients and prospects
- Contributing to recommendations, in-person results presentations, sales opportunities
- Supporting the Talent and TRP practice go-to-market plan by undertaking tasks and activities as requested
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- HR or employee talent engagement project/programme management experience preferred.
- Experience within a client-facing consulting environment or as part of an internal team serving the needs of a large multi-national organisation.
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Communicates and listens effectively.
- Seeks and shares knowledge.
- Solves problems of a complex nature.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.