Principal Software Engineer (Scala) - £70k
- £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Better Mondays
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Opportunity to join as a senior team member in a dynamic market leading team in Financial Services.
Principal Software Engineer (Scala & Java) - £70k
Global Financial Services Organisation (London City)
You will be required;
- Work closely with the development team and highlight issues and risks proactively.
- Be delivery focussed. Participate in agile product development through all SDLC phases.
- Analyse business requirements, design, implement and test features. Understand non-functional
- requirements like performance, scalability etc. aspect of the application.
- Be an active player in system architecture and design discussions. Have a passion for technology and offer
- new ideas and approaches. Recommend product, process, and tooling improvements.
- Build high-quality, reusable code and libraries for future use in a timely and efficient manner.
- Scala (Or a Strong Java Developer who is willing to learn Scala)
- Knowledge of developing web applications
- Functional Programming
- Structured Design
- Database Knowledge
- Agile Methodology experience
- AWS, Linux, Docker
- Spark/ Hadoop
- Angular JS 2/4 or React
- CI/ CD