We are partnered with a top consultancy based in London looking to grow their Capital Markets practice due to increased workload from clients. We are currently looking to recruit Principal Consultants and Managing Principals who can make a significant contribution to the Capital Markets Practice through their knowledge of regulatory experience in but not limited to; IBOR, FRTB, CRD4, MIFID 2, BASEL 4
- Project/programme management, with a proven ability to lead and manage sold projects.
- Strong bid management abilities, with a proven ability to mentor and train Consultants.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing propositions, and develop new ones.
- People management, building a team of consultants with the right mix of grades, competencies and experience to support client opportunities and projected growth.
Skills and Experience
- Consulting background with successful track record of Commercial Awareness/Business Development for Capital Markets.
- In-depth experience gained in either a buy-side or sell-side institution with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes. Key areas of interest include regulatory-driven change, operating model analysis and design to support functional consolidation and integration, architecture simplification, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of product interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities. Deep understanding of investment banking functions such as Trade Support, Middle Office, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, Operations Risk and Credit and Market risk.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas.
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
- The ability to present from AVP to C-Level decision makers.