A private bank wish to recruit a relationship manager's assistant to provide a wide range of support to senior relationship managers and provide cover where required.
Main duties of the role include:
- Preparation of lending propositions to the required standard.
- Provide business development support to senior relationship managers and cover desk when necessary.
- Prepare new customer documentation and manage security documentation and maintain security database.
- Organisation, arrangement and preparation of business development and client meetings.
- Adhere to the department's risk management regime by ensuring duties are conducted in controlled and compliant manner.
- Contact with clients on day to day basis.
Requirement for the role (Qualifications/Experience)
- CeMAP qualified or willing to complete within 12 months of starting.
- Educated to a degree level is desirable.
- Experience in the financial services looking after HNW clients.
- Knowledge of financial markets and economy in general.
- Good understanding of Regulated Mortgage Contracts and Consumer Credit Act regulations.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply now.