- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
Private Banking Regulatory Project Manager # 112059
- The Project Manager will join the Regulatory Projects Team as part of the Strategy & Change Department and will be responsible for the delivery of regulatory initiatives across the UK Private Banking platform.
- The ideal candidate is a proactive Project Manager that is willing to rapidly take ownership of regulatory projects and drive delivery milestones to conclusion with a good deal of autonomy and independence.
- You will gain exposure to key stakeholders around the organization including the front office, compliance and IT to facilitate the design of new business processes and system improvements.
- Managing the remediation of critical work streams of the MiFID II Program for the UK Private Bank and/or other regulatory projects.
- Reporting progress and status against tight timelines with timely escalation of issues that could hinder project success.
- Engaging and liaising with key stakeholders around the business, such as the front office, compliance and IT.
- Running workshops with stakeholders, including gathering and documenting business requirements that represent business or technology change identified.
- Working alongside the Agile delivery teams to ensure that the business and IT changes initiated are fully tested and implemented.
- Leading the efforts required to ensure an adequate operational readiness for business transformation projects (e.g. staff training, client communication).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have strong Project Management skills with a proven track record of delivering complex projects with significant business and system impact.
- Strong networker with a clear ability to effectively face-off to different parts of the organization (front office, Agile product management scrums and Corporate Functions, particularly Legal and Compliance), including the Central Regulatory Project Team and the Business Area and Divisional COO teams in Switzerland.
- A self-starter, the ability to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude to drive change with a willingness to get 'stuck-in' where required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint with the ability to prepare presentations to a high quality standard.
- Experience in Wealth Management and exposure to regulatory projects such as MiFID II is preferable but not a prerequisite.