- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- LGT Capital Partners
Private Equity Co-investment Professional (f/m) 100%
Country: UK - London
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfäffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
Beyond the traditional fund and secondary investment activities, LGT Capital Partners has built a successful direct investment activity, focused on investing alongside financial sponsors as co-underwriter, co-investor or minority capital provider. We are looking for an investment professional willing to join a dynamic and global team and establish herself/himself as a reliable and successful contributor.
As integral member of the team, the main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, screening, analyzing and executing direct private equity investments;
- Conducting financial, market and business due diligence;
- Building financial models and preparing documentation for the investment committee;
- Legal negotiations, closing of transactions and subsequent monitoring.
The position is for Pfäffikon or London.
- University degree in finance or business;
- 6+ years of relevant work experience including direct private equity or co-investment experience (or significantly related experience);
- Experience in working with due diligence providers and leading due diligence work streams;
- Proven analytical skills with good commercial judgment;
- Excellent financial and modeling skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under time pressure.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Mrs Franziska Rohner.