Private Equity Fund Accountant
- £280 - £320 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading fund administrator on an temporary basis to assist with the transition of a new client . The successful candidate will have previous experience of private equity fund accounting. Starting asap, this is an initial three month assignment
- Preparation of carried interest and management fee calculations in accordance with the fund documentation.
- Preparation of quarterly accounts and capital statements.
- Daily management of the private equity funds.
- Preparation of the investor's drawdowns and distributions.
- Preparation of audited annual financial statements.
- Ad hoc queries.
- Previous private equity fund accounting experience essential.
- Likely to be a qualified accountant but open to qualified by experience.
- Consistently work accurately under pressure.
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- Strong team player.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/