Private Equity Fund Controller, ACA
This private equity house; having recently raised a new flagship fund are looking to expand their fund finance team.
The role is a Fund Controller position and offers an ambitious recently/newly qualified ACA a chance to move into a highly rewarding and lucrative career path, in a role that is remarkably broad for a first move out of practice. This is far from your typical reporting role.
Specifically your duties will include;
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of investor quarterly reports and management accounts
- Production of annual statutory accounts and subsequent audit for the Limited Partnerships and group companies
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary, including derivation and interrogation of metrics and production of investor-facing reports
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance
- Assistance with financial due diligence and structuring of target investments
- Provision of business partnering role across the team, including investment, commercial, asset management and investor relations
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns
- Liaise with the commercial team to assess the impact of new investments and financings on asset and fund performance
- Managing and mentoring Fund Finance Assistant
They are looking for a recently/newly qualified ACA who has completed three years within an audit team of a professional services business - "Big 4" or "mid-tier". Experience of fund structures is key alongside a driven mind-set and desire to take on a steep learning curve.
Remuneration is highly competitive; with salary circa £55,000 and exceptional discretionary bonus.
Please apply directly to this ad or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.