Private Equity Fundraising - ACA's
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Our client is a highly prestigious private equity fundraising firm who raise capital for some of the top funds globally. The business have global offices and are now seeking Analysts to join their team in London. This is ideal for individuals from big four or investment banking backgrounds.
• Conduct research and analysis into the private equity market – including fund managers (GPs), investors (LPs), various trends and specifics related to either GPs or LPs, macro-economic and micro-economic dynamics, as well as legal, regulatory and compliance industry related matters
• Prepare analysis on GP portfolios to enable deal teams to benchmark industry players and analyse capital flows both regionally and globally
• Putting together pitchbooks and presentations for investors.
• Support deal leaders on all aspects of deal management – including, compiling and implementing action lists to ensure weekly tasks are completed, provision of investor information to LPs, due diligence requests and general follow up information requests about LPs/GPs
• Coordinate GP roadshows and logistics
• Meeting deadlines for clients.
• Accuracy and quality of output
• Proactive approach to tasks
• Gaining an understanding of the LP and GP markets
• Financial analysis
Qualifications and experience:
Education/Experience: • 2:1 minimum qualification from recognised University • Experience at an investment bank, fund or consulting/accounting firm • Industry professional qualifications desirable • Strong analytical skills • Good command of written and spoken English • Fluency in a European language advantageous