Private Equity Infrastructure Associate; London
- Competitive Base and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Our client is a London based pan-European infrastructure fund with a specialist focus on renewable energy investments in small and medium sized businesses. The fund is currently looking for an associate to join a small but highly experienced investment team. The position will provide direct exposure across all aspects of the investment cycle, including origination, execution and portfolio management. The application period will close on 5 April 2018.
- Leading market research across relevant sectors and geographies.
- Developing and reviewing financial models for investment opportunities.
- Leading the preparation of due diligence materials for investment committee presentations.
- Leading select work streams and liaising with external advisors.
- Participating in portfolio management and monitoring efforts for new and existing investments.
- Supporting board directors for individual assets.
- Contributing directly to ongoing business development and fundraising efforts, conducting research and analysis to support presentations to existing and prospective investors and investment consultants
Qualifications / Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in infrastructure corporate finance / project finance, either from a leading investment bank, lender or Big 4 advisory firm.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to be pro-active and desire to take on new responsibility.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible team player capable of collaborating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- European language skills are advantageous but not a prerequisite.