Private Equity Investor Relations Associate
- Competitive base & discretionary bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Our client is an established mid-market private equity fund with an extensive track record investing in the United Kingdom. Having recently raised a new fund the team is looking to recruit an Investor Relations Associate to work directly alongside the Partners to deliver best-in-class IR to existing LPs and to help build towards their next fundraising.
IR Associate responsibilities include::
• Preparation of investor communications, helping to prepare marketing material and update material for existing and new investors.
• Prepare material for investor events such as annual investor meetings, advisory board meetings and other investor events.
• Drafting of PPM, DDQ and other due diligence materials, regulatory and compliance matters, data room management, cash flow modelling, supporting analysis
• Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills, most likely gained from a Private Equity, Investment Banking or ACA background.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PE industry
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed.
• High energy level, willing and able to work hard.
• Able to listen and willingness to learn quickly.
• Positive, enthusiastic outlook.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of own work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A committed team player with a desire to make a real contribution and difference.
• Exceptional attention to detail.