Leading global corporate services firm is looking for an experienced Private Equity Sales persons to join their European Sales Team based in London. They will be involved in the growth of the Private Equity and Real Estate business.
Leading global corporate services firm, with $600bn of assets under their remit, providing best in class corporate services to top tier institutions, asset managers, private market firms and private clients.
- Developing and nurturing potential client relationships with a focus on profitable revenue,
- Identifying and winning new business in Europe, targeting new fund launches and existing managers
- Establishing relationships with critical intermeidaries, such as lawers or placement agents, who can introduce clients to the firm
- Gaining knowledge of the key European and global fund jurisdictions and their various merits for different types of managers and investors
- Respond to RFP's and issue new client proposals
- 8+ years of business developmenrt experiance with a focus on Private Equity
- Established network of managers and introducers
- Market understanding of fund establishment and operation
- Excellent inter-personal skills, phone maner, verbal and non-verbal presentation skills
- Organized, diligent and willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Strong MS Office and CRM tool skills
- Language skills would be advantagous but not necessary
- Graduate level education or equivilent accountancy qualitifcaion would be advantagous though not necessary.