Private Markets Professional, Portfolio Management
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The Portfolio Management business unit is responsible for the strategic steering and portfolio management of the private market investment mandates of Partners Group. The group furthermore supports the acquisition & retention of institutional clients and distribution partners with an emphasis on segregated accounts, semi-liquid private market solutions and new product initiatives.
We are now looking to add an exceptional Professional to our growing practice, based in London. You will be part of the Portfolio Management team and have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
What we expect
- Portfolio implementation of private markets mandates and semi-liquid programs.
- Support in creating bespoke portfolio proposals for existing and new clients, focusing on strategic asset allocation, investment returns/risk and cash flow modelling.
- Together with senior portfolio managers and client sales professionals, support with client acquisition and retention.
- Operation and enhancement of proprietary private markets systems and models.
- Modelling and analysis of private markets data.
- Reporting and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in creating presentations for new and existing clients.
What we offer
- University degree, with emphasis on Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
- Progression towards or completion of a professional qualification (e.g. CFA, CAIA) desirable but not a requirement.
- 2 - 5 years of professional work experience in asset management, banking, consulting or similar.
- Understanding of a wide variety of investing styles across private markets and principles of portfolio construction.
- Passion for numbers and quantitative analysis.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn and succeed.
- Attention to detail and ability to work error-free.
- Effective and reliable team player.
- Entrepreneurial and international team and working environment.
- Growing segment of the financial industry with attractive long-term perspectives.
- Extensive training and education, including on-boarding in Switzerland.
- Challenging career path and opportunity to grow into a private markets portfolio manager.
- Frequent interaction and visibility to senior management.
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models.
- Full benefits package.