Private Wealth Compliance Advisory
- Up to £95k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
My client, a leading Private Wealth Management firm based in the City of London, is looking to hire an experienced Compliance Advisory professional into their Compliance Advisory team.
The individual will be expected to work alongside the Head of Compliance in providing specialist regulatory and compliance advice to the private wealth businesses, with a strong focus on Credit.
This role sits in a team of 6, and the individual will be the ‘go-to’ person for all credit related matters, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to head up a product area and being given the chance to take the lead on all regulatory engagements.
- Advise the business on relevant rules, legislation and codes of conduct
- Assist with the development and enhancement of the department’s policies, procedures and controls
- Maintain the Compliance Monitoring Plan and make recommendations for amendments based on regulatory changes
- Undertake project related work and provide training to the business where required
- Compliance advisory experience (ideally for wealth manager)
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Knowledge of some matters relating to Credit
- Ability to interact with the business and build strong working relationships