Process Optimisation Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 19 Feb 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
HOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be useful if you have some or all of the following skills
Process Mapping (BPMN)
Process Improvement and Engineering
Experience in Financial Services and Capital Markets
Ability to Work in a Team environment & individually
Excellent Communication Skills
Experience of Managing Stakeholders
Experience in Lean Six Sigma deliveries (Green and/or Black Belt)
Knowledge of Financial Regulations (MIFID, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FATCA, Basel etc)
Line management experience
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture