Process Optimisation, Senior Manager, for a Global Asset Manager. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Our client is a successful global asset manager with an enviable reputation and brand. Their UK business is investing significantly in change and business transformation programmes across the business and they are looking for an experienced Process Simplification and Optimisation specialist to deliver change across the business focusing on top down, strategic business priorities to maximise business and commercial value.
Candidates will ideally be Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualified.
Key responsibilities include:
- progressing process simplification and optimisation strategy across the organisation
- embedding innovation across mutliple teams and business functions
- conducting business case assessments across the benefit levers of process simplification, digitisation, automation and orchestration
- leading projects to simplify processess and re-imagine value aligned to business and organisational goals
- training and coaching cultural change focused on innovation, Lean, data driven and continuous improvement
The successful candidate:
- Experience in process simplification, operational excellence and optimisation strategy and methodologies in financial services or professional services
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Belt
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience of engaging/communicating with senior stakeholders. Proven ability to communicate/work with all levels.