Procurement Operations Analyst
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Standard Bank Plc
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
Some exposure to Procuremnent Operaions in a Blue-Chip organisation required. This role has been created to support the Procurement team. You will need to be highly motivated, team player, good organisation skills, strong administrative skills, versatile and flexible. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced pressurised environment. Strong systems and reporting skills.
To support the ongoing business needs in the development and continuous improvement of the procurement systems strategy, maintaining procurement systems, producing management intelligence and preparing management information reports including supplier and business spend reporting.
Procurement Operations Management
• Support the Purchasing approval process ensuring that PRs/POs are raised correctly first time and correct approvals are sought in line with Finance Policies
• Be an available central point of contact on all Purchasing related activities ensuring client requests are dealt with in a prompt and timely manner
• Support, educate and advise the business users through the Purchasing process
• Validate contract documentation is in line with PR information including, correct signatory, pricing, dates etc.
• Undertaking calendar of activities with the Procurement Operations area to ensure good house-keeping of datasets.
• Support and manage Transactional Sourcing activities including SOWs, Novations, CCNs, annual supplier assurance activities, consultancy demand and reporting.
• Support Global Category Manager as required
• Support with Audit requirements when needed
Client Relationship Management
• Proactively manage client expectations with regards to approval timeline and the need for early engagement
• Work closely with the Accounts Payable team to assist with resolving Invoice and PO queries so that these are addressed in a timely manner
Purchasing Compliance, Invoicing Support , Data Governance & Reporting
• Act as a centre of excellence within the Procurement team for knowledge of policies which affect purchasing, including, for example, the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy, the Fraud Policy and procedures on third party risk management.
• Reporting on Compliance to purchasing policies / consequence management approach with Operations Lead Analyst as required.
• Reconciliation of Invoices for the Global Commercial Services team
• Support accounts payable process with the rejection and correction of invoices.
• Manage core data within the systems within the Global Commercial Services team.
• Act as part of the team and be fully supportive to other members within the team
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
Experience required to successfully perform the role
• Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
• Procurement Operations knowledge at a Blue-Chip organisation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Organisation skills including project management with a good track record of meeting deadlines and managing priorities.
• Good attention to detail and ability to think strategically at the same time
• Versatile and flexible approach allowing to adapt to evolving situations.
• Ability to build strong business partnerships both internally and externally
• Highly motivated to succeed whilst remaining a team player.
• Can-do and positive attitude when approaching new projects and challenges. Innovative and lateral thinking in order to achieve optimal results.
• Experience of Change Management Programme Management and Delivery
Knowledge, technical skills and expertise
• Good General Business knowledge
• Understanding of FCA/PRA rules and regulations or equivalent
• Understanding of risk and control
• Banking knowledge
• Finance / budget management
• Knowledge of Global Procurement Operations i.e. outside of the UK
• Change Management Knowledge
• High Level of IT skills
• Mandarin Language skills highly desirable