Product/Investment Marketing - Asset Management - ESG/Sustainability
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm focussing on ESG, located in the city is looking for a bright ambitious Institutional marketeer to join this growing team. You will support the delivery of marketing activity, communications and help build up the digital presence for the Institutional offering.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven individual who has had exposure to product marketing and the Institutional channel.
- Developing solid relationships with the relevant businesses areas
- Monitor and update UK Institutional online content and manage promotional resources.
- Assist the marketing manager in developing marketing campaigns with any relevant marketing briefs using the full marketing mix, that are on brand and budget.
- Identify communications opportunities for the different customer segments within the institutional channels and contribute to other distribution channels as required.
- Develop/update and produce marketing materials including brochures, sales aids and application forms, ensuring they are delivered in a compliant manner to budget and within agreed timescales
- Creating technical presentations and pitch books for institutional audiences
- Monthly regular review of relevant webpages to ensure all information is up to date and links working
Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- Interested in the Institutional channel
- Experience with ESG principles (Environmental, social and corporate governance) or sustainable investing
- Interest in Impact investing
- Strong experience with PowerPoint
- knowledge of core marketing principles
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Experience in a marketing role in Asset Management
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Naturally creative
- Proactive and prepared to take ownership