Product Analysis and Design Analyst
Company & Team - "About Us"
IHS Markit Securities Finance continue to lead the way in delivering securities lending data and analytics to our clients, with the most comprehensive contributed dataset in the market. We offer a complete snapshot of the entire securities lending / financing market from >650 contributors including beneficial owners, agent lenders, prime brokers, banks, quant desks and hedge funds. Our Product Specialists consist of 11 people globally who focus on delivering a best-in-class customer experience, and manage a portfolio of diverse clients to ensure all product needs are met. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
You will be a key member of the London Product Specialist team, reporting into Thomas Ingram.
Key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Drive client engagement standards to support existing relationships by leading product demonstrations, training clients and providing expertise on our data and services
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all product needs are met, gather feedback from users on product usability and enhancements and work with internal stakeholders to ensure our product roadmap meets client expectations
- Collaborate with sales and account management teams to identify new business opportunities
- Create personalised solutions for clients, including reports in Excel, to address complex and technical user requests
- Support news and research production through data analysis, presentations and written reports and scripts
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance or Business Administration
- Familiarity with Factset, Bloomberg, Excel APIs, database management software and CRM (salesforce a plus)
- Proficiency in the securities finance product suite a plus
- Ability to travel to meet clients (UK and Continental Europe)
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- Strong client base and broad product line
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.