Our client, a highly regarded international Asset Manager is looking to recruit a Product professional to work within their Global Product team and help support the firms Irish UCITS Investment Vehicle along with other general Product responsibilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with Senior Product team members mainly in London and globally along with other key stakeholders (legal, compliance, tax, operations etc.) to ensure efficient and timely delivery of the firms Umbrella Funds (VCC) prospectus as well as the memorandum and articles of association. This will include:
o End to end production and translation of prospectus and supplements as required in global jurisdictions.
o Engagement with the Company’s in-house legal team, and on occasions, external law firms/regulators to ensure timely completion of prospectus.
o Drafting, translation and mailing of shareholder notices as required in global jurisdictions.
o Project management of downstream impacts on the business arising from Prospectus changes.
O Co-ordination and management of corporate actions requiring EGMs.
- Understanding the impact of regulatory changes and business needs on the VCC prospectus and associated documents
- Manage the sign off process for changes to the VCC prospectus in line with in house governance processes, considering best practice in the execution of due diligence on prospectus documents and keep up to date with industry best practice
- Working closely with external legal counsels (based mainly in Ireland, Hong Kong, but also Singapore and Taiwan)
- Delivering effective project management of agreed developments and enhancements, including detailed project planning (incorporating all key stakeholders), timelines, business and functional specifications. Manage all projects to agreed cost and timelines.
Experience & Qualifications
- A paralegal or transfer agency background or experience with fund registrations and/or fund filings. Prior experience of dealing with financial regulators directly or indirectly would be advantageous
- Previous Product or Fund Governance experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively, and able to manage conflicting needs
- Analytical thinker with ability to contribute solid and relevant comprehensive research and analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly with teams across Europe/Asia/Australia/US is important.
- Willingness and ability to take on new and unexpected tasks often to meet tight timescales
- Ability to work collaboratively within a global team and matrix structure
- Strong academic background in either a finance or legal based degree
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.