Product Controller - Leading Hedge Fund
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
A multi-billion dollar hedge fund, is looking to make a new hire into their Product Control team. The ideal candidate will have had previous exposure to product control in an IB, hedge fund or administrator. ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications are preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading hedge funds, globally, in a multi-strategy environment the encourages and facilitates career growth and development.
General responsibilities will include:
- Production and analysis of daily P&Ls and NAVs for a wide variety of funds covering a number of asset classes
- Preparation and reporting of fund NAVs and managing fund administrators’ to achieve final NAV delivery
- Analytical review of P&Ls and production of P&L commentaries
- Understanding the system flows in order to resolve issues and enhance controls and processes
- Analysis of pricing and valuation on a variety of assets classes across a number of funds
- Participation in projects to enhance the pricing methodologies, policies and control processes
Candidates must show a desire to work in a fast paced environment that’ll involve interaction with various departments internally and clients externally. Proficiency with Excel is essential (VBA, Macros and SQL would be desirable).