Product Development - Asset Management
Asset Management Key Responsibilities
- Communicating timelines and co-ordinating with internal and external functions
- Product Management on an on-going basis involving the planning and implementation of product restructures or product augmentation initiatives such as fund mergers, new share class issuances and product modifications to maintain each fund's market appeal and regulatory integrity;
- Preparation of offering documentation and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment.
- Acting as main contact and liaison with fund service providers to agree all terms pertaining to the product and to finalise all offering documentation
- Researching ad hoc requests for information from all departments on all issues relating to the product base;
- Experience in a similar Product Development role within the Asset Management industry
- Good understanding of Product Development lifecycle
- Knowledge of with UK Domiciled Products - OEICs and UK Regulations
- Microsoft Office and computer literate with the ability to adapt to different systems
- Degree educated
- IMC / CFA qualified is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.