Product Development Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Feb 19
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
• Effectively manage the development of new products for new [and existing] clients in accordance with the product development process.
• Work closely with New Business Development and Client Relationship teams and external portfolio managers to define product opportunities and draft proposals for new products.
• Work within the Company’s governance framework to obtain the necessary business approvals and project milestone sign-offs.
• Co-ordinate work with business development, client relationship management, external portfolio management, operations, compliance, risk, legal and finance teams to ensure full support for the new product launches.
• Build and maintain competitor and general market knowledge, as well as technical knowledge from both an investment and regulatory perspective.
• Actively contribute and lead on ad hoc projects as they arise.
• Some experience in either Product Development or Product Management.
• Some experience of different product types and/or regulatory jurisdictions
• Able to show initiative and look for ways to improve existing processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• Proactive, adaptable and analytical approach and a commercial aptitude.
• Ability to work directly with external clients and their advisers.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…