A leading global investment management firm is looking for a Product Development Director - Private Credit to come in to grow the Private Credit business. This will report into the Global Head of Product. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of product (strategy, development and management) which across the private credit business.
- Responsible for managing the full end-to-end development of new private credit funds, including evaluating and proposing new product ideas with partners across the business.
- Co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that there is smooth transition through the various stages of product development and management, from idea generation through to implementation.
- Working to approve proposals via governance committees and boards before they are implemented.
- Actively contribute and drive forward process enhancement & management initiatives.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching of junior members of the team.
- Provide support to the wider Product and Client Solutions team as required.
- Degree level qualified with strong academics
- Strong knowledge and experience of developing and managing UK & European closed-and open-ended products, essential
- A good working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment associated with investment product is essential
- Knowledge of investment markets and relevant products
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player, but can operate individually