Experienced Product Development Manager required until the end of 2020 working on complex products from idea to launch.
Product Development Manager
Leading Investment Manager looking to hire an experienced Product Development Manager required until the end of 2020, working on complex products from idea to launch.
- Supporting the business across the board on new products and fund launches across the full product lifecycle from idea to implementation
- Develop proposition in conjunction with client-facing groups and investment teams as well as other support functions
- Supporting members of existing product development team on ongoing launch / change projects
- Project management of new fund launches / fund changes including liaison with other support functions (legal, compliance, operations, middle office etc)
- Good knowledge of fixed income
- Engaging with senior stakeholders including investors and heads of distribution
- Experience working on the development of UCITS and QIAIFs and ideally other product types eg closed-ended funds, note structures etc
- Ensure good working knowledge of European/Irish/UK/Channel Islands fund (product) regulatory environment. Confirmed knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS V, MIFID, Money Market Fund Regs)
- Strong track record of Product Development at a senior level operating to a level of autonomy
- Strong Fixed Income knowledge/experience, equity and multi-asset would be advantageous
- Can evidence strong business engagement, dealing with high levels of challenge from Investment, Distribution and overall business
- Project Management experience, evidence of product/fund change delivery