A top tier leading alternative asset manager is looking to hire a Product Development Manager to join as an associate to help structure and launch new funds in the UK. development, implementation and management. This is an exciting company with an extremely good brand, and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Structuring and launching, mergers and liquidation for a range of asset class funds, across equiity, fixed income and liquid altrenatives
- Building strong relationship with product sponsors, fund managers and heads of sales.
- Leading the product launch project, providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Preparation of offering documentation (prospectus/private placement memoranda/trust deeds etc.) and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions, in particular the UK, Ireland and BVI.
- Ensuring the operational infrastructure is in place to manage new products, in particular liaising with external administrator on such issues as fund dealing, valuation and accounting;
- Recommending and implementing the proposed closures of any funds including the preparation of circulars and the provision of advice on market communication and co-ordinating the operational impact
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of asset management, of the onshore and offshore fund structures and strategies across all asset types and regulatory regimes;
- Strong Project manager.
- Accuracy and attention to detail paramount;
- A pro-active self-starter;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must;
- Adaptable to new products and changing regulatory environments;
- Strong willingness to learn and take ownership of a project;
- Solution focused and innovative;
- A committed, ambitious, team player