A prestigious global asset manager are seeking a Product Development Manager to join their growing team based in London. The role is the perfect opportunity for an individual with 2-5 years experience within product development who is looking for the next chapter in their career.
- Support the development and growth of the organisation by developing new and existing products in line with product governance and processes
- Ongoing product range management of cross-border and UK-domiciles UCITS and non-UCITS qualifying fund ranges to ensure existing products are fit for purpose.
- Consistently produce a high standard of comprehensive product proposals, recommendations and specifications including competitor and customer analysis.
- Provide a detailed analysis of target markets, client sustainability and conflict of interest.
- Secure and agree the sourcing of seed capital for new fund launches
- Project manage new product launches and product changes
- Assist in the resolution of commercial, legal and operational issues
- Collaborate with the wider product team to ensure that the product governance frameworks are met
- Lead the research, analysis and development functions of both new and existing products for mainly Irish fund ranges.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to a degree level
- IMC or CFA is desirable but not essential.
- At least 3 years experience in a product role
- Strong organisation, time and project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the product development and product governance process
- Delivery focused with high energy and drive