Product Development Manager - AIFS, UCITS, LONDON
- not set
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Logan Sinclair
- 04 Feb 19
Product Development Manager for a London based company. Looking for someone with 3-4 years experience within Product Development/Management for an asset manager Mid-Senior level
- Delivering new investment strategies/Product Solutions for cross-border and UK mutual fund platforms.
- Identifying and acting on information to improve the efficiency of the product offering via amendment, merger or rationalisation.
- Ensuring implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business.
- Keeping abreast of commercial and regulatory developments and interpreting them into meaningful and compelling proposals
- Supporting the impact assessment, co-ordination and delivery of product change brought about by external factors such as AIFMD, UCITS V, FATCA, MiFID II etc.