● Development and delivery of new products, covering launch, changes, closure or merger of alternative UCITS funds.
● Liaising with fund lawyers and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
● Identifying and acting on information to improve the attractiveness and efficiency of the product offer via amendment, merger or rationalisation.
● Reviewing and updating fund documentation (prospectus, supplements, articles and other constitutional documentation) as required by law.
● Providing input into new market entry distribution strategy – e.g. regulatory requirements, registrations, documentation, 3rd party service provider.
● Understanding the impact of regulatory requirements for the product range and helping to identify opportunities and threats.
● Proven track record in asset management/hedge fund with demonstrated history of working across whole product lifecycle.
● Strong knowledge of the Assets Management industry and asset classes ranging from listed Equities, Fixed Income,OTC, hedge fund/private markets products preferred.
● An entrepreneurial mindset with the conviction and drive to assist the business as broadly as possible.
● Outstanding project management skills
● Resilience to thrive in a high profile role and fast paced environment
● Strong attention to detail