Meraki Talent has partnered with a leading financial institution to recruit a Product Governance Associate in its London office.
You would be joining an existing team of five and would be responsible for preparing platform agreements, producing regulatory reports and the monitoring of funds. Our client is keen to get someone with a passion for this area. You don’t necessarily have to have worked in product governance previously, but you may have worked in platforms, legal or compliance previously.
Some of the duties will include:
- Preparing platform agreements facing off to platform providers and asset managers
- Delivering funds value assessment reports for both external and internal distribution
- Producing product governance MI for the business
- Producing reports of fund reviews
- Helping to prepare and revise MiFID II, PRIIPs, Solvency II and other regulatory reports
Background of the Product Governance Associate:
- Ideally come from a product governance background within the funds industry
- Have experience in producing governance/compliance or regulatory reports
- Exposure to working with platform businesses would be a big plus