Our client is a leading global asset manager, who are based in the city and currently has more than US$500 billion in assets under management globally. Specifically they are looking for a Product Development/Product Manager Associate to join the business on an initial 6 month contract supporting the London based Product team.
- Support the product management team with the firm’s product range which includes UCITS, AIFa and Sharia compliant funds.
- lead relationships with other internal departments and third party administrators.
- Maintaining team responsibilities supporting product database and information to develop
- Manage project timelines effectively for launches of new products
- Be the point of contact for all queries on the existing fund range.
- Minimum 5 years in Asset Management
- Undergraduate degree
- Additional industry qualification such as investment Operations certificate (IOC)
- Ideally experience in fund operations
- strong understanding of UCITS, AIFS and other fund structures
- Detailed knowledge of fund development, fund launches and fund changes
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written