Our client a global asset manager focused on alternatives is looking for product and marketing operations contractor to support product structuring and product launches as well as operational support for the firm’s AIF & SICAV funds. This will be a 12-month Fixed Term maternity cover contract.
- Support product launches for new EU domiciled funds
- Produced reports during the launch process
- Coordinate with internal Legal, marketing and investment teams to ensure deadlines are met for launch.
- Support in operational set up of funds
- Liaise and work closely with the fund administrators.
- Produce and deliver fund data from third parties
- Ensuring funds are registered appropriately in the required jurisdiction
- Vendor invoicing
- Delivery of fund collateral to third parties
- KIID Production
- Factsheet production
- Manage relationships and be the main point of contact from third parties relating to all queries relating SICAV and AIF fund data and invoicing
- Coordinate annual tax reporting
- Prospectus updates
- Minimum 5 years of asset management/investment management
- Understanding of market and fund data
- Good knowledge of product launches
- Experience with SICAV and AIF funds
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Experience managing third parties relationships - i.e. transfer agents
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.