- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) - EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Function: End User Technology Experience
Sub Function : Microsoft 365 Services
Job Rank: Associate Director
In EYs End User Technology Experience team, we enable EY People to meet the increasing pace of business by delivering productivity, collaboration and technology solutions that empower them to work together where they want and how they want.
We're seeking a Product Manager to own and coordinate all aspects of the delivery of Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility and Security suite of technologies as it relates to End User Technologies and delivery of InTune Modern Device Management, Identity Driven Security, Conditional Access and Information Protection.
This is a semi technical role that will act as the custodian for policies, roadmaps, high impact issues and development of opportunities to further deploy capabilities to EY member firms
Essential Functions of the Job:
The Product manager will:
- Develop Intune roadmap to manage multiple end points such as mobile devices, Mac, Win10 and IoT devices.
- Build a network across information security, Microsoft and End User Technology service owners to govern EMS platforms (policy management, operate model etc)
- Work with service owners on business cases for new applications of EMS technologies and support implementation
- Act as a custodian of all policies across devices (iOS, Android, Mac, Win10) and own access model
- Identify and develop opportunities to use Intune to save costs or improve UX.
- Help increase adoption across the Firm (sell to Red Box countries, help promoting MDM etc)
- Manage high impact issues / gaps by liaising between service teams, Microsoft, Info Sec etc
- Manage all financial aspects of the product including annual budgeting, invoice checking and signoff, analyze the financial impact of service and support model changes, manage risks and opportunities. This includes monthly financial review of centrally managed P&L and advising and consulting local business contacts on service cost and investments.
- Direct the metrics on the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the product to show business value.
- Partner with other Product Managers within EUTX to align product roadmaps and service and optimize overall user experience.
- Directs the product strategy and long term roadmap utilizing resources in the Architecture and Experience team.
- Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the product.
- Direct first of a kind projects utilizing the GDS service delivery team.
- Direct pilots utilizing the GDS service delivery team as well as the Deployment organization.
- Direct reporting of product utilization and continuously drives for improved adoption of the technologies.
- Partner with the Deployment team to prepare business change material and product industrialization.
- Proactively partners with the Area Relationship Management team and engages with local business executives to market, deploy and expand the Services and decommission legacy products.
- Plan, budget, initiate and sponsor the investment portfolio to deliver new product features and deploy the product. Ultimately accountable for the timely delivery of the investments within the approved budget.
- Direct and oversees monthly service portfolio review meetings with stakeholders to manage the investment budget and scope management of projects.
- Oversee the team's activities to meet deliverable dates for next generation services in accordance with best practices in the industry.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Ability to work with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
- Utilizes all aspects of Emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others.
- Brings proven expertise of product management
- Proven financial management skills.
- Proven experience in Service Delivery
- Proven experience in marketing and sales
- Passionate, committed and determined
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Business Management
- Experience in a comparable product manager role
The role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands and escalating issues and some travel to support change or planned project activities.