At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and
At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
The role of Product Manager is to lead the development of our suite of products to ensure they are aligned with the business vision and related strategy of M&G and to lead ongoing, proactive management of existing funds to ensure it remains fully fit for purpose.This role will focus primarily on fixed income products. However, there will be opportunities to work on other initiatives to support other asset classes managed within our team.
- Develop and execute a dynamic business strategy for the evolution of the M&G collectives fund range in line with business goals and keeping the investor at the heart of the process
- Provide direction and leadership in respect of new product development and the ongoing management of the fund range with focus on specific asset classes as required
- To support and develop Product Executives and other members of the M&G Product Development and Management team
- Develop ideas from idea and concept stage to completion of feasibility and project proposal / business sign off.
- Product development; lead development of the product set to ensure it is aligned with the business vision and related strategy of M&G
- Product management; lead ongoing, proactive management of existing product set to ensure it remains fully fit for purpose in terms of customers’ expectations, pricing, profitability and the prevailing regulatory landscape.
- Ensure all product activities are conducted in a complaint manner than places the end investor at the heart of all decision making
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of market and consumer trends and regulation, and assess their impact. Liaise with sources of market data e.g. Sales teams and Product & Market Research (PMR) team. Establish information contacts within the industry to provide incisive input.
- Take ownership of cross asset class initiatives where required
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including Investment Teams, Distribution channels, Marketing Compliance, Risk and Finance to ensure product initiatives fits with the overall business plan
- Support the Asset class head (s) as required
You will have:
- Ideally holds the IMC, CFA level 1 or other relevant qualification
- Strong academic background, including degree
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of the UK, European and major international financial services markets, the various product structures used and a working knowledge of the constantly evolving distribution landscapes which prevail in each of these markets
- Ideally speaks Italian, German or another European language
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Decent knowledge of desktop tools including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Board level)
- Highly self-motivated, with strong ability to work under own initiative and to own agenda
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and good knowledge of investments
Recruiter Name: Emma Flaherty
Closing Date: 30/09/2019
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.