Our client is an Investment firm based in the West End. As an important member of the Product team, they are looking for someone to be responsible for ongoing product management of the firms funds. This role will include managing an analyst to support you in the ongoing management of products.
- Ongoing product management duties across the firms fund ranges (vehicles range from UK and Lux UCITS, Lux SICAV-SIF, Guernsey open-ended and closed-ended vehicles, a UK based CIF and Australian managed investment scheme)
- Supporting the impact assessment, co-ordination and delivery of product change occurring from external factors and regulations such as PRIIPS, MIFiD II, AMMS
- Overseeing adherence to the firms product governance and oversight framework
- Relationship Management with key fund appointments/stakeholders
- Reporting to the fund boards and supporting their effective running
- Management of team and supporting their professional development.
- 7-10 years experience within funds industry
- Knowledge/experience of UK and European fund regulations
- Ability to understand and interpret regulation
- Enjoy problem solving and comfortable with ambiguity
- Project management and organisation skills
- Self-motivated, curious and keen for development and improvement of self and others
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Professional qualifications beneficial, e.g. IMC, CFA