Product Manager – Post Trade – Financial Technology Company
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Oct 18
Product Manager – Post Trade – Financial Technology Company. A leading financial technology company are rolling out their flagship post-trade processing platform and have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manger to play a key role in the analysis, design and implementation for the platform.
As a Product Manager you will undertake the full lifecycle of market and competitor analysis through to product implementation and go-live. This will entail having a robust understanding of the capital markets post-trade processing space, as well as ideally experience in a software house environment. You will be responsible for working with customers as well as development teams on this cutting-edge trade processing platform.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years product management experience within global financial services
- Solid understanding of post-trade processing platforms and industry
- Demonstrable experience across the full product lifecycle
- Agile/SCRUM development team management experience
- Strong business analysis experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £450-£550/day role initially for six months with permanent conversion at end of initial term.