Product Manager - Accelerate CostQ
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Accelerate is a Firmwide initiative to foster innovation and collaboration across divisions, with a focus on the firm's future growth, offering employees the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. CostQ is building a digital platform for modelling and analyzing our most complex strategic opportunities, from entity optimization to acquisitions. The team is looking for a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager, who thrives in an extremely entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. This is a high visibility role and will require creativity and drive to deliver on an ambitious roadmap. The role will be focused on working with users and the Engineering team to deliver a commercially viable product through iterative development.
We expect the successful candidate to be intimately familiar with product management and to have a proven track record in execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and user requirements, and working closely with Engineering, to ensure user satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of the firm's process for validating structural change, such as legal entity optimisation and the metrics that are considered in these decisions, including but not limited to, Balance Sheet utilisation, Liquidity metrics, Regulatory Capital requirements. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Incorporate data, user research and market analysis to inform product strategy and roadmaps
• Working to demanding timescales in a fast paced, dynamic team working environment
• Work closely with teams across the organization to define a go-forward vision for CostQ product deployment
• Partner with engineers and users to track and deliver on key OKRs
• Proactively identify ideas to improve processes and product features based on user feedback
• Manage product backlog, prioritize tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
• Help define and drive user adoption strategy
• Lead the delivery of CostQ user acceptance testing and rollout across divisions
• Proactively identify ideas to improve products and increase engagement SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2 years of previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, or similar role
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and roadmaps to stakeholders
• Demonstrated success collaborating with design and Engineering peers to lead a product development team
• Experience in performing product demos to user and eliciting feedback
• Comfortable with Agile processes, with an emphasis on writing high-quality acceptance criteria and eliciting requirements
• Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
• Self-directed team player, ability to drive high performance and work independently or in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
• Proven ability to lead by example, with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to set, meet and exceed targets Preferred Qualifications
• Deep understanding of one of the following domains, Regulatory Capital, Market Risk, Liquidity.
• Experience managing an entire product's lifecycle, from conception to launch
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
• Technical background
• Familiarity with JIRA and GitLab ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity