· Innovation and end-to-end launch of FIX (Financial Information eXchange) products.
· Collaborates with customers and connectivity services to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
· Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
· Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
· Creates showcases of milestones and releases internally to key stakeholders and customers.
· Provides training of new and existing technology to internal teams and customers.
· Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
· Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
· Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
· Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
· Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
· Collaborates with account management and operations to recommend commercial models for new products and services.
· Provides management reporting of project status including key milestones and adoption targets.
· Experience of FIX protocol applications within capital markets, ideally in front-office for buyside/broker relationships.
· Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
· Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to adapt between low level technical discussion and high-level executive summary.
· Experience on-boarding or supporting FIX protocol connections.
· Understanding of Agile principles, ideally Scrum