Itiviti products answer complex requirements and implement advanced workflows both from the user experience standpoint and backend component interactions. If you love cracking difficult problems you will love working at Itiviti. Product managers provide the rationale and definition of the solution and work closely with their counterparts in Engineering to deliver to our clients.
- Study market drivers and client requests to define and formalize the product vision and roadmap
- Document exactly the business use cases and rationales by interviewing power users and learning from colleagues, and prioritize them. Clearly define ‘The What’ and ‘The Why’ of proposed solutions
- Brainstorm with the development team to find the best functional and technical solution to the problem we are trying to solve
- Build the backlog with the development team by splitting the work into intermediary steps that make sense technically and most importantly maximize the business value
- Drive the go to market strategy by promoting your deliveries both internally and to clients
- Manage incoming client requests by challenging requirements and understanding the exact use cases. The goal is to be able to find the right balance between your roadmap and client satisfaction, and potentially propose short term solutions to unlock tricky situations
- Ensure internal communication and trainings on your products
- University graduate in Maths, Computer Science or Engineering
- Good exposure to quantitative trading, pricing, volatility in a real time execution environment
- A quantitative background and/or specific understanding of numerical optimization techniques would be a bonus
- While not a development role, a software development background would be an advantage, to be able to understand functional architecture decisions/tradeoffs and interact with development teams
- 5+ years experience in Product management and/or close association with product delivery, perhaps in an implementation role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be at the intersection of all the departments of the organization: Sales, Pre-sales, Marketing, Support, Implementation
- Good client facing skills to be able to run user interviews, deliver demos, manage client expectations etc.
- Energized, enthusiastic, hard-worker, curious, get-to-the-bottom-of-it mindset
- Experience in the Finance industry is a plus