Product Manager, Money Markets - Enterprise Products
Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is an industry leading, comprehensive fixed income solution for the trading community. For sell-side fixed income firms, Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for front-end inventory, trading, and middle & back office operations. With TOMS, you can optimize ---your workflow, increase global distribution to markets, manage risk and compliance, and improve operational efficiency. What's the role?
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team, with the exciting remit of development of our Money Market solution.
First and foremost, you'll be the subject matter expert for Money Markets Primary Issuance workflow, leading all aspects of all applications, interfaces and data. The primary issuance workflow for Money Markets is a key function of the TOMS solution with many firms depending on this to run their business. TOMS provides a streamlined workflow for a dealer to lead new issues and post their prices to electronic platforms before managing the execution process. This key workflow is an integral part of the TOMS and will continue to drive our revenue. You will be accountable for the revenue targets of the product and be expected to work with sales to build a solid pipeline and campaigns to grow this revenue.
You'll construct a full plan and track risks, issues and milestones to ensure all aspects of the build are covered. Operating in this influential role will require you to develop relationships with clients and your peers in product management and technology to ensure TOMS is consistent with the overall enterprise strategy. This is a detail-oriented role that will empower you to make decisions and drive the product forward to grow our business.
This role will provide the opportunity to grow within a product team dedicated to provide order management solutions to sell-side fixed income clients. We'll trust you to:
- Lead the revenue targets for our Money Market product including defining the product strategy and roadmap for Money Market Issuance and Secondary trading
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure our solution is positioned correctly to our clients including creating campaigns with sales to grow usage and adoption
- Present the vision, value proposition, and development progress to senior management
- Define the target market, work with sales to grow a pipeline and train and ensure our sales team are equipped to sell our solutions
- Understand challenges and trends in Money Markets and how TOMS solves for these challenges
- Work with partners in electronic trading platforms to create a roadmap that is aligned across the enterprise
- Define and build the workflows for dealers issuing their own paper and the paper of other issuers
- Analyze customer usage statistics to support strategy and engage clients
- Document clear functional specifications (including SLAs) for each phase of product development
- Develop all functionality taking into account scalability, performance and usability
- Execute projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to specification, and that all development milestones are met
- Work collaboratively with other Product Managers to ensure a smooth integration across functions within TOMS and across the enterprise
- Lead and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery of features Understand other Bloomberg services and how TOMS interacts with them
- Assist in responding to RFIs and RFPs specific to TOMS solutions
- Be responsible for the quality of the solution, by collaborating with our QA team to test the solution meets your requirements
Successful candidates will be able to deliver solutions to add business value, grow revenue and increase adoption across our Money Market solution. You'll need to have:
If this sounds like you:
- Experience of the product development lifecycle in Financial Technology
- Ability to define and articulate functional architecture of a system to engineering and clients
- Experience working with fixed income instruments, including money markets
- An understanding of sales, trading and operations workflows
- Highly motivated, consensus builder, collaborates well in a team
- Detail-oriented with proven analytic skills
- Excellent presentation skills including written, graphic and verbal
- Ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Experience of data modeling & data mining and ability to create and analyze complex data sets
- Ability to drive the sales process to increase pipeline, sales and adoption
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.