Product Marketing Associate - DC
- up to £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
An international private equity focused investment firm are seeking a Product Marketing associate for their newly created DC business.
You will be responsible for the marketing support to drive capital raising efforts to the organisations DC focused business across an international remit. Day to day you will be involved in creation and maintenance of product marketing documentation, preparation of presentation materials, production of monthly newsletters and development of client communications and engagement initiatives within the DC market. This would be an excellent opportunity for a driven product marketing individual to join an organisation with a flat structure and friendly culture.
- Product marketing experience, private equity ideal
- Strong understanding of funds, asset classes and investments
- Experience of the institutional pensions market (DB and DC) advantageous
- Willingness to learn international institutional markets
- Ability to work cross-teams and communicate with senior management
- Strong willingness to learn the DC market
- IMC, CFA, CAIA would be beneficial