Product Marketing Specialist
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist in the central Marketing and Communications team in London.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The Product Marketing team is positioned in the central Marketing and Communications department. As part of the broader Global Strategic Initiatives team, you will be working in a dynamic, stimulating and collaborative environment.
What you'll do
You will support the development, delivery and distribution of Schroders' core product content across all asset classes. This will be aligned to the business' strategic priorities, in order to help drive sales for key growth areas and/or to maintain/defend market position.
• Updating and creating marketing materials to support the sales process and/or enhance client relationships
• Assisting on centralised product content and campaigns
• Developing the messaging for key products working closely with Distribution/Sales, Product and Investment
• Analyse campaign and product content performance to optimise current strategies and inform future ones
• Working with the network of Product Executives and Investment Directors and maintain the cross-functional link on specific projects/campaigns
• Support local marketing teams with product marketing, where appropriate
• Creating and maintaining website content
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Solid writing skills with a logical and effective style
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services in product marketing or product roles
• Fundamental investment knowledge
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Adobe Creative Suite
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience in some type of digital marketing
• Proven marketing expertise, preferably with experience in content creation
What you'll be like
• Highly motivated to deliver effective product campaigns
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders and tight timelines
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability