A growing global asset manager is looking to hire a Product Owner to focus on EMEA and APAC websites. The opportunity is to join a dynamic, highly-regarded team with global scope and influence, within a newly formed digital solutions team.
This individual will work closely with internal partners to build, run, and execute on the product road map.
- Product Ownership - Partners with various teams such as business teams, marketing, legal, compliance, finance, technical, and design to ensure that solutions are within compliance, client-centric, and in line with brand standards. The product owner sets the direction for the product and prioritizes what will be included in the business case and each release. Prioritises and handles backlog work.
- Achieves Business Results - Oversees a cross-functional team, which could include technology and design associates. Ensures products and experiences meet and/or exceed standards for business performance, client satisfaction, compliance, and operational efficiency by closely supervising, analyzing, and interpreting the metrics to assess the performance of products against key performance indicators.
- Coaching and Mentoring - Supports leadership team in the onboarding, training, and ongoing coaching of product analysts.
- 5+ years of total relevant work experience within a Product Owner role for websites
- Experience within asset management or a similarly regulated environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains/products/journeys
- Solid knowledge of industry trends and user demands and pain points to be able to create a high value product vision
- Comfortable with technology/IT to be able to engage in discussion with tech team to understand risks
- Product Ownership experience in Agile Development methodologies
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Challenger mindset and passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team