* Solid experience in Compliance or Technical product ownership for large complex trade surveillance systems (preferred).
* Solid understanding of trade surveillance technology applications.
* Solid understanding of Compliance trade surveillance requirements and solutions.
* Experience working with Compliance stakeholders in context of Trade Surveillance requirements.
* Appreciation of the current and future global regulatory landscape.
* Solid understanding of global regulations in relation to Trade Surveillance.
* Solid understanding of technology platform management tools and processes.
* Solid understanding of one or multiple products and asset classes traded in financial, energy and commodities markets
* Experience working with SAFe/Scaled Agile Framework
* Capital Markets experience essential
* Excellent skills to facilitate a collaborative working environment and foster a culture of respect and excellence
Please note only candidate with Trade Surveillance experience can be considered for this opportunity.
If you meet the above requirements then please apply now for immediate consideration and a confidential conversation.