A world leading asset manager is offering the chance for a Senior Regulatory Reporting professional to join its highly successful Product Regulatory Reporting team, covering MiFiD II, PRIIPS, UCITS, KIID production.
Contract type: Permanent with Hybrid Working Flexibility
Start date: Spring 2022
- Collaborate with Product, Distribution, Operational, Compliance and Portfolio teams to lead and oversee a variety of regulatory reporting deliverables.
- Hold accountability for external vendor relationships including service level agreements, key performance indicators and alignment with enterprise governance and oversight
- Participate in the development, implementation and administration of various projects.
- Develop and enhance documentation for all processes, ensuring regulatory reporting processes reflect and incorporate industry guidance and to facilitate company-wide compliance.
- Participate in special projects, supporting seniors on adhoc initiatives.
- Support juniors with mentoring, knowledge sharing, learning and development.
- Approximately 5 years experience within Regulatory Reporting at an Asset Manager, Bank or Investment platform
- Knowledge of MiFiD II, PRIIPS, KIID production.
- Bachelor's degree (Finance, Business, Accounting preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Comfortable overseeing juniors and leading on projects.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent ability to interact successfully with stakeholders across the business.
Location: City of London, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 depending on experience and performance at interview.
Bonus: 20%-25% bonus alongside excellent working culture and competitive wider benefits package.
Contact: Maddie Flisher firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting: “Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
To stay updated about similar roles, please follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.